GrandvilleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda's Secret Diary

Go down

Amanda's Secret Diary Empty Amanda's Secret Diary

please scroll down'

Last edited by amandaconnors on Sat May 24, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
amandaconnors
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Amanda's Secret Diary :: Comments

Post Sat May 24, 2014 2:37 am  amandaconnors

I thought I would start by saying how hard it was to wait and continue to wait for Scott Evans to arrive. Things seem to go too faded for my liking and people just don't understand the harsh reality of being told the other side of you is on the planet and "he has found me"
I feel numb some days, like yeah right seeing is believing right?
It's getting the words to suit the occasion. It's deciphering the words in your mind to those which you think are being made up and thus others telling you, that you are going bonking and making you think you overstepped your mark.

Any how, this is Amanda, one of being too straight to the point and going over board, until some time later you get told no you were just right.
This is not imaginary people this is my life. The smart the shy and the proven why.
This is all about nature and love versus those who are less evolved and teaching them the ways of love to fit your own lifestyle. Of course you can't tell people about you. Sneek peaks perhaps, but that is all you get.

Scott finally did arrive and boy did I know it. Handsome and very intelligent, he was not just an imaginary friend who shared the same meat suit. It was kind of him to drop by, but those of you who don't understand, don't under estimate anything.
To my Archangel Gabriel, this is for you. I love you deeply and no your my friend and it's great to share what you helped prepare for in life.

love you all so much
Mandy

Back to top Go down